John O’Leary (@RisingAboveJohn) on unleashing inspiration, meaning and joy in awe Work 2.0 Podcast #FutureofWork #Work2dot0 #Podcast
In this podcast John O’Leary discussed the art of living through testing times. He discussed his journey, his experience and how some businesses and leaders could live life of purpose while still maintaining and seeing their inspirational growth. This is an inspirational talk about the art of living and doing business in the age of isolation, loneliness, depression and increasing anxiety.
In Awe: Rediscover Your Childlike Wonder to Unleash Inspiration, Meaning, and Joy by O’Leary https://amzn.to/2Vpuxv2
John’s Recommended Read:
Alive: The Story of the Andes Survivors Piers Paul Read https://amzn.to/34Sru1A
Think and Grow Rich! by Napoleon Hill https://amzn.to/2VPOMkr
President, Speaker & Author, John O’Leary – Live Inspired, John O’Leary is an inspirational speaker who survived a near-fatal fire at the age of nine and now runs a successful business inspiring people all around the world. As an internationally acclaimed speaker, bestselling author, and renowned podcast host, John helps hundreds of thousands of people to live inspired each year, sharing his insights and inspiring message with emotional storytelling and unexpected humor. and we will talk about his book InAwe today.
Some questions we discussed:
1. Walk our listeners and viewers about your journey?
2. What was your one thing that brought you our of some of the most tested times in your life?
3. What was something unexpected that you observed about yourself, when your body is put under tremendous test of time?
4. We read about Scottsdale syndrome that pessimist are broken first, then optimist, then realist, what has been your observation?
5. Walk us through the journey on your last book, on fire?
6. What was left on “on fire” that you want to communicate “in awe”?
7. Who have you written this book for?
8. In your journey as inspiring thought leader on positivity what are some common misconceptions you encounter?
9. When it is profitable to sell bad news, how to stay positive in the world of negative?
10. What are some misconceptions you hear about?
11. What is in awe 21 day challenge?
12. What are some of your learning you could share for the folks hurting from the covid19 impact?
13. How do you see recovery? What are some things people get it wrong about change or rebound?
14. How do you keep yourself motivated?
15. What are 1-3 best practices that you think is the key to success in your journey ?
16. Do you have any favorite read?
17. As a closing remark, what would you like to tell our audience?
Work 2.0 Podcast is created to spark the conversation around the future of work, worker, and workplace. The world’s leading practitioners, influencers, authors, academicians, entrepreneurs, and leaders are stepping up to add their thoughts to the conversation. The podcast is created to help professionals navigate their career journeys through transformative times. This podcast invite movers and shakers in the industry who are shaping or helping us understand the transformation in work.
If you or any you know wants to join in,
Register your interest by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to sponsor?
Email us @ email@example.com
Work 2.0 Podcast,
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest in the #FutureOfWork