Rishad Tobaccowala (@rishad) on restoring the soul of business Work 2.0 Podcast #FutureofWork #Work2dot0 #Podcast
In this podcast, Rishad Tobaccowala discussed the importance of understanding the soul of the business. He emphasized how important it is to nurture creativity. He warned about not getting distracted with too much math but also keep an eye on the mission. This will help create a human-centric and human-powered organization. A session is a good watch for aspiring leaders tasked to build future organizations amidst the age of data and intelligence.
Restoring the Soul of Business: Staying Human in the Age of Data by Rishad Tobaccowala, Tom Parks https://amzn.to/2KG8fPu
RISHAD TOBACCOWALA is a chief growth officer at Publicis Groupe, an advertising and communications firm with 80,000 employees worldwide. Hailed by Time magazine as one of the top five marketing innovators and recognized by BusinessWeek as one of the top business leaders, he regularly presents keynotes at industry conferences and speaks at global organizations such as Kellogg’s, IBM, Amazon, Google, and Facebook.
Some Questions we talked about:
- Explain your journey to your current role?
- Could you share something about your current role?
- What does the Publicis Group do?
- Why write this book?
- What are the premises of this book?
- So how do we stay human in the age of data?
- You talked about that businesses have too much math and so little meaning, could you elaborate on that?
- How to stay human in the age of data, what is your recipe?
- Did you talk about Mental Operating System, talk to us about that?
- How does one lead with the soul?
- You talked about data blinded companies, what are those, and if you are one, how would you know?
- Data had been feeding into our culture for so long, how businesses could get their creativity back?
- How could companies strike a balance between data and creativity?
- Is future growth in data or creativity?
- Describe an organization that gets it?
- What are some important factors I should keep in mind if I am an aspiring leader building the culture for the futuristic organization?
- What is the most exciting sector of the industry right now?
- What moves or strategies do you think companies are missing?
- What are 1-3 best practices that you believe is the key to success in your journey?
- Do you have any favorite read?
- As a closing remark, what would you like to tell our audience?
Work 2.0 Podcast is created to spark the conversation around the future of work, worker, and workplace. The world’s leading practitioners, influencers, authors, academicians, entrepreneurs, and leaders are stepping up to add their thoughts to the conversation. The podcast is created to help professionals navigate their career journeys through transformative times. This podcast invite movers and shakers in the industry who are shaping or helping us understand the transformation in work.
If you or any you know wants to join in,
Register your interest by emailing: email@example.com
Want to sponsor?
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Work 2.0 Podcast,
Work 2.0 Podcast,
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest in the #FutureOfWork